Monday, February 9, 2009


This weekend was busy. First the almost impossible to see in English Bolt that the kids really enjoyed. Well Keith and I actually enjoyed it as well. Sunday was a busy day for us because we were attending Jaeden's blue and gold banquet for Boy Scouts. We had a great time visiting witht the other scouts and their families. All of the boys received their advancements and the Dad's got turn their sons.

We also had a cake contest where all of the boys brought
their boy scout themed cakes. They were very impressive
and the winner was.......Car Der Car. Take a look at some
some of these impressive cakes.















2 comments:

  1. Those ARE impressive! I remember having to turn the boys upside down. lol. That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which cake was Jaeden's? They all looked good.
    I tried to enlarge the picture with the trophy but it didn't enlarge like the others.

    Glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete