Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mary's birthday celebrations.

Our family of course celebrated Mary's birthday on Wednesday the 18th. She received flowers from mom and dad ( I asked the florist for a kisci bouquet and this is what I got). Oh well, Mary loved them. Along with her wii that she loves she received a teddy bear, an Itunes card, a snow globe, angel ornaments to add to her collection and a teen magazine from America.


Her big gift was coming on Friday when I would be taking Mary and her friends to Aquaworld and then a slumber party. I'm pretty sure Mary felt very special and enjoyed all of her friends. She received very thoughtful gifts from her friends and had a blast staying up late with them. I think Aquaworld tuckered them out because they all fell asleep before midnight.

Sally, Ha Eun, Peyton, Adie, Mary and Hunter


Fun in the Sun....Kind Of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we'll take what we can get!! These are some stellar friends. All us girlfriends need to go and get OUR picture taken like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete