So..this is what a quiet weekend is like. Our family was kind of forced to take it easy this weekend. Keith is recovering from a pretty bad sinus infection and Sunday morning we
awoke to hear the boys coughing and sniffling in their rooms.
Saturday we took a quick trip to Decathlon to get a tennis racquet for Mom and we went
straight back home. Sunday we decided not to take the boys to church and get other people
sick. So we've literally taken it easy this weekend. In the middle of the quiet...while watching
on of the many documentaries available on Hungarian cable, I said to Keith that these kind
of days are the best.
The boys played in their room, Jenny played in hers and Mary watched a movie. We slowly tidied up the house for Iren tomorrow and caught up on our laundry now that we have all
three washers and dryers back. I hope that we have many more days like this in the coming
months. Looking at the calendar there is not much chance of a quiet weekend happening too
often. But when I can see one coming...I think I'll welcome it.
You're right...those are the best of days...
ReplyDeleteQuiet Sunday's with family/