Sunday, January 25, 2009

Three for the price of one.


Last evening health in the Smith house deteriorated quickly. Starting with Keith, then Brandon and then Mary. All of them have high fevers and feel lousy. Brandon fell asleep on his own last night (something he never does) and Mary fell asleep wrapped up in two blankets and socks on her feet (something she never does). So starts our day. I sent poor little healthy Jaeden off to school today alone. He didn't really like it that everyone was staying home but him. I tried to make it sound good with a cheery, "Well everyone else has to stay in bed, and you get to go and have fun with your friends." I didn't get a smile, but more of a yeah right mom.

On top of all of this, the cleaning lady usually comes today. Will she clean around them? There's too many of them. All I know is that I do get a break today from playing nurse when I go to Hungarian language class. Maybe tomorrow things will turn around for everyone, but as for right now we're nursing 100+ temps, achy bodies and headaches......yay me.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you, Jaeden and Jenny are well. Don't kiss them but blow one across the room from Grammy.

    ReplyDelete